Welcome from Moses Ludel...

Enrollment and rolling out of HD video courses will start in January 2023...PDF download Guides are now available, see the deep discount 'Holiday Special' guide bundles available through New Year's Day at the Directory!..."An Automotive Life!", my just released 217-page, color-illustrated eBook, is also available at the Directory—in time for Holiday reading!

Bio...My career roles include professional automotive and motorcycle mechanic since 1968, automotive journalist and photographer, bestselling book author (Bentley Publishers), videographer and editor, off-road trail guide, 4x4 driving instructor and 4x4/SUV consultant to manufacturers. For a dozen years, my annual Camp Jeep® workshops on behalf of Mopar® helped owners equip their 4x4s for backcountry use.

I taught vocational level Automotive/Diesel Technology and Welding at Job Corps (1982-83) and Rite of Passage (1999-2004), advancing to Director of Vocational Training over five Rite of Passage campuses. In that position, I represented R.O.P. on the Western Nevada Community College (now Western Nevada College) "Tech Prep" board and was a SkillsUSA-VICA administrator.

The publisher/producer at 4WD Mechanix Magazine since 2010, I have filmed and edited 330 videos covering off-road and motorsports action, industry events, detailed how-to mechanical work, corporate training videos, tire testing and product reviews. Guided videos are the fastest way to learn automotive and motorcycle mechanics, welding and metal fabrication, 4x4 driving techniques and dirt motorcycle skills.

Generations of our family have enjoyed outdoor adventure. An avid four-wheeler and fly fisher, I first drove the Rubicon Trail in the summer of 1967. My on- and off-road motorcycle experience now spans six decades. 4x4s, dirt and dual-sport motorcycles and RV trailering are a vital part of our lifestyle. As a 'Tread Lightly!' 4x4 trainer and board member in the nineties, I helped improve owners' driving skills while broadening their outdoor recreational interests and raising environmental awareness. In our busy contemporary lives, Teachable provides an optimal platform for sharing this experience.—Moses Ludel