Become a Valued Subscriber Member!

Sign in to follow this  

Take Advantage of Spring Fever Savings!   Save 30% Off Your Subscription Membership from May Through June 21, 2018...Apply Coupon Code: "Spring Fever Savings" on Checkout and Begin Your Full Year of Subscriber/Member Privileges!

GUESTS ARE WELCOME TO VISIT THE FORUMS WITH NO SIGN-IN...ENJOY REVIEWING THE FORUMS BEFORE JOINING US AS A "SUBSCRIBER MEMBER"...IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO POST TOPICS, ASK QUESTIONS OR ADD REPLIES TO OTHERS' POSTS, JOIN US AS A SUBSCRIBER MEMBER...WE LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR PARTICIPATION!

"The subscription service is certainly well worth it to me, and I hope plenty of others feel the same way.  There are plenty of larger forums, but frankly, the information on many of them is nearly useless to the DIYer.  They just tend to be so contradictory, and many times you know nothing about the source of the free advice you're getting."60Bubba

("60Bubba" has been an Advanced Member since 9-28-2014.)

"...And for the record best 12 bucks i have spent in a long time being a subscriber."—Carlos

Join the Forums for full access to topics and posting, informative PDFs, subscriber member messaging privileges, the 'Speaking Out!' Blogs plus sharing photos and short videos at the Gallery.  Have questions you need answered or want to provide replies for others?  Your Subscriber Membership is welcome...

Click this "Subscriber Member Benefits and Terms" link for details on becoming a Subscriber Member at these Forums!  Want to know more about the philosophy and goals of the Forums?  Review these Blogs!

Ready to join us as a valued Subscriber Member?  Click here to access the Store for the easy and secure PayPal Services subscriber process...PayPal honors PayPal accounts or any major credit card!

Sign in to follow this