I have a 1990 Jeep Wrangler 2.5 and I have a problem with it bogging down like it's looking gas . I have replaced the map sensor the throttle position sensor and changed the spark plugs and wires. Fuel pump has 17psi pressure I even cut the catalytic converter off and replaced it with straight pipe and it's still bogging down. I tried seafoam and every fuel and injector cleaner you can buy. The only thing I haven't done was clean the injectors, that was going to be my next step or just replace them. I need help despritly. Any help would be appreciated thank you

• Administrators

Dawgsfan...The 2.5L TBI troubleshooting has been covered extensively at our YJ Wrangler and XJ Cherokee/Comanche forums.  Here are two pages of topics that will be very helpful:

http://forums.4wdmechanix.com/search/?&q=2.5L TBI troubleshooting&type=forums_topic&page=1

We've covered fuel and spark issues from every angle.  Let us know how this turns out...I am curious whether you read the injector TBI pressure setting at the TBI test port.  Or is the "fuel pump pressure of 17 psi" at the pump line to the TBI unit?  You would want a pressure reading at the TBI port and also a sense for the actual fuel flow volume.  A clogged fuel filter or tank sock can show normal fuel pump pressure but not provide enough fuel volume.

Anyway, take the time to review all of the areas covered.  I doubt there's anything we missed...

Moses