Ford Bronco 4x4 and SUV Owner's Wanted at This Forum!

• Administrators

Ford has played a major role in the SUV market. In 1966, the original Bronco raised 4x4s to multipurpose, highway worthy levels, especially after the introduction of the 289 V-8 option!  Sure, Jeep had its new V-6 in the CJs, and I-H dropped a 266 V-8 into the Scout, but each of these vehicles was old news in the handling and drivability department...

I believe that Ford made modern technology accessible to off-road vehicles, upgrading powertrains to levels of performance that make SUVs popular to this day.  If you'd like to share your views and get feedback on technology, repairs, troubleshooting and upgrades, I'd be pleased to participate at this forum!  

Have a vintage Bronco or full-size Bronco?  An SUV with the blue oval badge?  Join, post your comments, and let's get others involved!

Moses

• 6 months later...
  • Administrators

Thanks for joining us, Wayne!  You're right, there's an obvious void here...Have a Bronco?  Would enjoy hearing about it or seeing pics of the vehicle at the Garage Photo Gallery!  

Pleased to get this forum going...Your post is a start!

Moses