• Administrators

So you like your Ford trucks?  What vintage?  I've been at it with Ford light and medium-duty trucks since I was fourteen-years-old—I just turned 64, so that makes it a half century now!

My experience reaches to the pre-WWII V-8 era, and the ever popular F-trucks became the topic for my Bentley Publishers book, the Ford F-Series Pickup Owner's Bible.  I teethed on Ford flathead V-8s and the Y-block engines and can talk to that technology till I run out of breath.  Whether its an 8BA, 8RT or 8CM flathead or a 239, 256, 272, 292 or 312 Y-block V-8, I know vintage Ford F-truck performance!

Want to talk about ECZ heads for a 312? FE big-blocks, from '65-up, the 460, a small-block 302, 351W or 351M/400?  Been there, happy to discuss!  The Triton, the Navistar diesel, you name it, I'll join the conversation...

I know Ford 4x4 trucks from the beginning, can rebuild a Gemmer steering gear to factory spec, and I've restored both a '55 F100 (in the late 'sixties) and an '87 F150 4x4 (in the 'nineties).

post-1-0-88919500-1372177844_thumb.jpg post-1-0-27838500-1372177931_thumb.jpg

I did mechanical restoration work professionally, with a focus on vintage steering gears and automatic transmissions. Did Ford and Gemmer steering, B-W automatics, C-4 and C-6 and all manual transmissions. (Click to enlarge photos, members have access to photos—all for free!)

Troubleshooting, modifications, upgrades?  Join the forums, post topics, expect replies...We'll get others involved, too!

Moses