Speed

My '54 GMC's For Sale!

5 posts in this topic

I'm selling my '54 GMC 2 Ton truck. A change in circumstances and some bills I need to pay off require it. Here's the Craigslist ad and pictures. CALL me at the number in the ad if you have questions.

http://elko.craigslist.org/cto/5505739858.html

I can negotiate a little on price,might consider a partial trade if it's something I can use,but if the Jimmie doesn't sell,I can still use it to make a few $$$$'s.

Thanks for looking!

Speed

I decided to keep the truck,so never mind. Turns out there's been more 5th wheel equipped trailers needing to be moved than I realized.

Speed

Good, Speed, you won't have seller's remorse, either!  The Advance Design trucks are in a league of their own.  Those of us who appreciate them find it hard to part with such a truck...Glad you can put the venerable Jimmy to work.

I'll leave this ad in place for a few days before deleting it...

Moses

Keep in mind that I will STILL sell the truck if someone hands me the right amount of cash,(The wolves are STILL at the door!) but I'm not actively TRYING to sell it. I'll continue enjoying it until then. I REALLY hate the thought of selling it,but we do what we hafta do....

Speed