1 post in this topic

Fellow Forum Members:

As we move into the new year, I'd like to thank all of the 4WD Mechanix 'Tech and Travel' Forums members.  Since March of 2013 when the forums began, your thoughtful questions and support for fellow members has steadily grown our forums membership!  

Each of us has contributed.  (Today, my own topics, post and replies total 1,976 entries.)  Thanks to your enthusiasm, your helpful photos and many detailed contributions, the forums have become a tremendous resource pool for sharing.  With 800-plus active members and a steady stream of guest viewers, 2016 will be a banner year for member engagement.

While I will continue to "drop in" and add comments as time permits, my work schedule with the magazine and HD video production will be demanding in 2016...I'll be stepping back some, and the strength of the forums will depend on members jumping into the discussions.  

Guests and fellow members look forward to your thoughtful questions, answers and new topic posts.  Thanks for your participation...You've helped build a great set of forums!

Best in 2016...

Moses Ludel

Edited by Moses Ludel