Have I Lost My Mind??

Moses,

I could not resist the deal and picked up a 2006 Wrangler Unlimited today..  pretty good condition, one owner, never offroad or on salty areas..  47,000 miles..With a BRAND NEW Best Top..  black which i like better than the original tan..  It is the Metallic Tan Color..  Just needs a really good detail and should be good to go for a daily driver.. 4.0L w/ 42RLE..

Now I have something to drive while I work on the CJ7..

Did I lose my mind??  I don't think so,  I'll give you the details when I get her home this evening..  

BTW, great write up on buying a used TJ..  AS USUAL...

We all benefit greatly from your input..

Thanks,

Gene (TejasCJ7)

• Administrators

Gene...Though not an official or "clinical" observation, you have not lost your mind, Gene!  You bought a collectible and prized Jeep LJ Wrangler model.  A Rubicon Edition would top the chart with Dana 44 axles front and rear, a HD transfer case with 4:1 low range and factory lockers.  Regardless, the Unlimited in any form and iteration will hold value and a following for the foreseeable future, much like the CJ-8 Scrambler.  The LJ Wrangler is both unique and a terrific package.  You'll be very pleased with the 4.0L and 42RLE...If this becomes a "keeper", the Advance Adapters Rubicrawler is a sensible upgrade for the trail-driven Jeep 4x4.

Wise choice with the right history!  Congratulations...

Moses

Edited by Moses Ludel