Jeep Wrangler (1992)

Owner: Megatron

Added: 27 September 2013 - 08:56 AM

20131023_113518.jpg

Dodge Ram 3500 (2006)

Owner: Megatron

Added: 25 September 2013 - 07:37 AM

6-inch XJ suspension lift (Lead).jpg

Jeep XJ Cherokee 4WD Sport 4-door (1999)

Owner: Moses Ludel

Added: 15 September 2013 - 01:16 PM

Photo

How to Post Videos at These Forums

general discussion sharing ideas forums

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 forman

forman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 27 January 2014 - 05:48 PM

Moses, can we post videos or a link to a video?  I'd like to share my technical issues and think that video would be helpful.

Forman

#2 Moses Ludel

Moses Ludel

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 770 posts
  • LocationReno Area...Nevada
Garage View Garage

Posted 28 January 2014 - 11:49 AM

Forman, I like your use of either photos or a techy video.  If we're talking about YouTube, this is very simple to do with this forum software.  (Of course, links are easy to insert as well.)

So, here's the scoop:  Go to the YouTube video at the actual YouTube channel.  (Don't copy share code at a third party website.)  Simply click on the player's "Share" symbol at the top right, and copy the share code.  Paste the share code into your forum post where you want it.  (Don't get "creative" and try to center the code in the post, leave it set at the left margin.) You should get something like this:

As a footnote, by doing this copy-and-paste and providing the YouTube player, there is no limit to the video's length or MB size.  The post player is simply the conduit to YouTube's server for playing the video right here at the forum!  Try it...

Moses

#3 Moses Ludel

Moses Ludel

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 770 posts
  • LocationReno Area...Nevada
Garage View Garage

Posted 28 January 2014 - 03:20 PM

Member Forman caught onto this and immediately posted a short tech video at the CJ Jeep forum:  http://forums.4wdmec...-jeep-cj-7-4x4/.  Feel free to use this approach with videos if it's helpful!

Moses

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: general discussion, sharing ideas, forums

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users