Magazine Coverage of the 2013 SEMA/AAPEX Shows in HD Video—Coming Soon!

Moses Ludel

• Administrators

The 2013 SEMA and AAPEX Shows are next week (November 4-8, 2013)...I will be covering these record size events at Las Vegas, Nevada.  SEMA expects over 2500 exhibits, and AAPEX has grown, too.  Estimated attendance will be 140,000 at SEMA!  As usual, you can expect film highlights in HD video at the 4WD Mechanix HD Video Network

By mid-November, I will also have details on the testing of Hypertech's Stage 3 Max Energy engine programming on the magazine's 2005 Dodge/Ram 3500 5.9L Cummins diesel powered pickup.  We just loaded that software in time for the SEMA Show and will have 1,200 miles of real world data to share when I return from Southern California and Las Vegas, Nevada! 

During the week of November 1st through the 8th, I'll be scurrying around and preoccupied with a roster of key meetings with sponsors and new product tours.  I'll rejoin the forums discussion on the weekend of November 9th-10th.  Trust that all of the members will enjoy sharing and discussions during the week I'm covering the SEMA/AAPEX Shows!

I will follow the forums through Thursday, October 31st, updating and sharing...

Moses

• 2 years later...
  • Administrators

A bit dated now!  If you'd like to see any of the SEMA Show coverage, go to the magazine site (www.4WDmechanix.com) and use the search box for SEMA Show.  I cover the show each year in HD video, and there are many articles and videos from the years past...

Moses